Message from Anietra hamper
Whether I am trekking to remote tribal regions in the Philippines, searching for exotic Argon oil in Morocco or fishing for the Giant Mekong Catfish in Thailand, uncovering the world beyond my own is my passion. As a veteran TV news journalist and published travel writer, I use words, photographs and videos to illustrate my kaleidoscope of discovery. My goal is to help your agency connect with clients by transforming tourists into travelers.
COMING SOON: A Global Guide featuring the journeys and explorations that the tour books don't show you! I seek out the unique and unusual experiences during my travels and look forward to sharing them with you. Get your notebooks ready for some forever memorable and bragging-rights experiences to add to your next destination.
- 6 Things to Consider Before Taking Your Child's Friend on Vacation in this morning's ThreeWordPress blog...http://t.co/khvBHqxNUO
- The United N ations: Eat More Insects...What Do You Think? in this morning's ThreeWordPress blog... http://t.co/APxj1LiVrl
- RT @AdviceToWriters: The conscious mind is the editor, and the subconscious mind is the writer. STEVE MARTIN #writing #writetip
- World's Most Interesting Foods: 10 International Cuisines For A Tough Stomach http://t.co/lpbcRNIGQn
- 10 Things To Know Before Planning a Family Vacation in this morning's ThreeWordPress blog....http://t.co/BE39AuiadZ
- Just because you can, should you? The ethics of images sales. - http://t.co/wa88RalOvJ http://t.co/wa88RalOvJ
LAtest Travel Stories
What Makes a Good Travel Companion?Post on 04/09/2013